Taos Fall Arts - Local Artists Compete and Display Their Works in the Taos Fall Arts 38th Annual Festival. September 28 - October 7 featuring 2 shows: the juried Taos Select where the best of the best of Taos Artists compete and are juried for entry and Taos Open where all Taos Artists are accepted for a fee to support the Taos Fall Arts Festival. Located in Downtown Taos at the old Bataan Hall this is a popular venue for art lovers world wide. 575-758-4648
taostaos.com rates this 4 stars
August 16 - 18 2012
Taos Gay Pride Festival honoring Pride for diversity, awareness, and a safe place to be exactly who you are.
Taos is a diverse community accepting cultures, social and political awareness and the free and accepting atmosphere of our small mountain community. Come join in the celebration. taostaos.com rates this 5 stars.
September 16, 2011
- 2nd Annual Red Fest in beautiful Red River - all day music festival produced by NachoMamma Productions www.redfestnm.com 7 bands, 2 DJ's playing reggae to Latino, Rock to Bluegrass music
- Grupo Mescal CD release Arroyo Hondo Mid Town Lounge
- Jimmy Stadler and Band Sagebrush Inn Cantina Taos and (21st) Sabroso Restaurant Arroyo Seco
- Elizabeth Jose, Christine Autumn, Dan Lizdas Sunday Night (18th) at Alley Cantina 7:30 - 9:30
- Sept 17, 24 Harwood Museum of Art features three shows: Oli Sihbonen "The Final Years", "Black Mountain College and New Mexico" and "Onward" (17th, 24th) www.harwoodmuseum.org This is a tribute to the famous Black Mountain College Artists who worked in Taos and Northern New Mexico (previously in Ashville, N.C.)
- Sept 24 10th Annual Quickdraw to be scheduled for at Stables Gallery of Taos (575-758-2052)
- Sept17,18,24,25High road Art Tour : Open studios and galleries with tour through Vadito, Chimayo, Truchas and Trampas www.highroadnm.com
- Sept 17 Talpa Community Center Fall Arts Craft Fair )